You And I - CD - Single





Scorpions ‎– You And I
Label: EastWest ‎– 0630-14523-2
Format: CD, Maxi-Single
Country: Germany
Released: 1996

Tracklist
1             You And I (Special Single Mix)   4:21
2             She's Knocking At My Door        3:20
3             You And I (Album Version)         6:13


Credits
Art Direction, Design – Mainartery, London*
Mastered By – George Marino
Photography – Vincent McDonald
Producer – Scorpions
Producer, Mixed By – Erwin Musper
Written-By, Lyrics By, Music By – Klaus Meine

Notes
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Recorded at Scorpio Sound Studios; Magic Moment Studio and Wisseloord Studios, Netherlands.
Mixed at Wisseloord Studios, Netherlands.
Published by Copyright Control.

℗ + © 1996 eastwest Records GmbH, a Warner Music Group company
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.

"You and I" is taken from the album "Pure Instinct.
Track 2 is credited as a special bonus track which is not featured on the "Pure Instinct" album.
The inlay contains the lyrics of "You and I".

Barcode and Other Identifiers
Barcode: 7 06301 45232 5
Matrix / Runout: 063014523-2.2 WME
Other (Label Code): LC 1557
Other (Rights Societies): GEMA/BIEM
Other (Distribution Code): CA 773

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário